Welcome to 5H Technologies, Inc.
5H Technologies offers high-level environmental management and engineering services in a variety of markets and specialties. These fields include: environmental consulting and engineering, ecological services, cultural resources, Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping and civil engineering.
The company has local, regional and national clients in the private and government sectors. 5H Technologies is the only company in western Kentucky that provides wetland and stream delineation, mitigation and permitting.
The firm, headquartered in Paducah, Kentucky, is a registered engineering company in Kentucky and Illinois, and has engineers licensed to practice in Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana and Florida.
- Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) certified
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone), certification number 22416
- Kentucky Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certified
- Kentucky Excellence in Environmental Leadership
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) prequalified consulting firm
- Kentucky Certified Lead Hazard Company, Certification Number: 45-054
- Kentucky Licensed Engineering Firm, Permit Number: 2410
- Illinois Licensed Engineering Design Firm,
License Number: 184.006295
- Professional Engineers licensed in Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana and Florida
- Asbestos Inspectors licensed in Kentucky and Illinois